Kohsar University Murree needs experience and Qualified staff for various posts of Additional Registrar, Additional Treasurer, Additional Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Controller of Examination, Deputy Treasurer, Deputy Director IT Services, Database Administrator, Deputy Director Research Innovation and Commercelisation, Deputy Director Student Affairs, Deputy Director External Linkage, Deputy Director Legal Affairs, Deputy Director Quality Enhancement Cell, Deputy Director Career Counselling, Senior Engineer Civil, Personal Secretary to V.C, Assistant Controller of Examination, Assistant Treasurer, Network Administrator, Computer Programmer, Estate Officer, Assistant Director QEC, Assistant Director Sports, Accountant, Assistant, Auditor, Assistant Computer Programmer, Research Assistant, Security Officer, Nurse, Computer Operator, Library Attendant, Care Taker, Sub Engineer, Civil Engineer, Supervisor, Surveyor, Imam Masjid, Head Security Guard, Electrician, Store Keeper, Dispenser, Telephone Operator, Laboratory Assistant, Security Guard, Auto Mechanic, Mason, Tube Well Operator, Cook, Senior Cook, Daftari, Bus Driver, Driver, LTV Driver, Plumber, Carpenter, Head Mali, Ground Man, Bus Conductor, Helper, Helper Cook, Mali, Naib Qasid, Guest House Attendant, Sweeper in Murree Punjab Pakistan.
All these jobs are temporary and required at least 2 years of experience. The date of posting jobs in newspapers is 14 October 2021. The last date of application is 2 November 2021. The appointment location is Murree that has amazing weather and beautiful scenery. these government jobs especially in universities give you a standard lifestyle and handsome income.
Kohsar University Murree jobs Requirments
- Applications are required to apply against the above mentioned posts on the plain papers along with three copies of C.V and all attested photocopies of academic transcripts/experience certificates if any. The applications should reach in the office of the Registrar of the University 02-11-2021 date of advertisement during office hours.
- Application must reach through post/courier. By hand submission shall not be entertained.
- Applicants must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates for above positions are required to fill the application form in MS Word and submit three copies of application along with complete CV and attested copies of testimonials.
- Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
- Candidates must meet minimum and maximum age limit on closing date of application submission.
- Only Punjab domiciled candidates are eligible.
- Applications must be accompanied with Demand Draft/ Pay Order for (BPS-1 to 11 Rs. 500/-)( BPS-12 to 16 Rs.1000/-) ( BPS-17& above Rs. 2000/-) as processing fee (Non-refundable for each vacancy) in favor of Treasurer Kohsar University Murree.
- Candidates already in service of a Government, Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous body must apply through proper channel.
- Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Application received on or before 03:00PM on last date of submission shall only be entertained.
- Name of the post applied for must be written on the top right corner of the envelop.
- By hand applications are not acceptable.
- The university reserve the right not to fill or withdraw any post or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the test/Interview.
- Age relaxation as per government policy applicable.
- Preference will be given to individuals who have already served in hard areas.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose.