GEPCO, a public sector company incorporated under the companies ordinance 1984 invites the applications from suitable candidates for appointment against above-mentioned position on contract basis.
- The CEO will report to the board of directors and will work closely with the board in the development of strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives as well as to promote transparency and enhance revenue.
- Leadership skills
- Possess management and team building experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- The candidate must possess the ability to work as team player to nurture and environment of opportunity for maximum creativeness and sense of accomplishment and the utilization of administrative practices, which will assure and efficient operating organization.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, or Master degree in Business/Management from a recognized University, or Fellow member of ICAP/ICMAP.
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience. of which 5 years must be at a senior management level in the power distribution sector.
- Thoroughly conversant with the legal and regulatory framework in which GEPCO is operating.
- Age Limit: Less than 62 years
Note:If you are unable to see Image Please Refresh